Stackable Hydroponics Fodder Trays
Hydroponics is a an innovative way of farming using little water and no soil. It is an easy process whereby barley seeds or other grains are first soaked in water until they sprout, and then placed in a simple greenhouse structure where they continue to be provided with nutrients and water to grow. The barley and grains is watered for seven days and the resulting green shoots and root mat are then harvested and fed to livestock. This hydroponic method has many advantages: the fodder only takes a week to grow compared to several weeks with normal methods. It does not require any fuel, and it requires little water, making it ideal in times of drought.
• Capacity: 1.5kgs seed capacity,
• 15kg fodder capacity.
• Material: Plastic.
• Shape: Rectangular .
• Size/Dimension: 18" x 24" x 3".
• Virgin food grade material.
• Sturdy, long lasting and unbreakable.
• Special stackable design to save floor space.
• Most unique design available in hydroponics market.